Have you ever needed to know - at a glance - what busybusy’s current status was? How about being kept up to date on potential issues that affect your work? Now you can! Here at busybusy, we strive to keep our clients informed and maintain transparency. The busybusy status page is meant to display up-time and keep you informed on components that may be undergoing maintenance or repair.
The busybusy status page can be found by going directly to https://busybusyhealth.statuspage.io/ or by opening up the chat tool within busybusy on the web or on mobile.
Status page applet in the Chat center on the web
Finding the Status Page on iOS
Finding the Status Page on Android:
|Visitors of the health site can bookmark the site, subscribe to updates on an individual outage basis, or even be kept up to date on any and all updates made to the busybusy status page.|
Currently, our status page displays the up-time and conditions of the following busybusy components:
busybusy Systems and Services -
- This section indicates the current status of our web-based application and can notify you of any issues or maintenance that is being performed.
- This section indicates the current status of our iOS-built application and can notify you of any issues or maintenance that is being performed.
- This section indicates the current status of our Android-built application and can notify you of any issues or maintenance that is being performed.
- We integrate with multiple systems and want to notify you of any changes or problems that may impact these connections. This section will notify you of known Integration issues.
- Web Application
Legacy Report Services
- Our Legacy system runs on a different data structure than our current busybusy model. So this section will serve to notify you of any changes or outages with our Legacy system.
As busybusy continues to grow, so will our status page!
Chat with us by clicking on the busybusy icon in the bottom right corner!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 855-287-9287
Article is closed for comments.