Why do I want my employees to take a photo, you may ask. Well, maybe they are all rockstars and someday those photos will be worth something :) Or, more likely, you want to make sure the person who is clocking in really is the right person and not their co-worker clocking them in while they aren’t on the job site.
Turn on Photo Verification (Web)
First, you need to make sure you have Photo Verification turned on for the positions you want to require this feature for. To do this:
- Go to Settings >> Positions >> click on the position you are requiring to use Photo Verification
- Scroll down to the OTHER section on the right hand side
- Toggle ON to Require Photo Verification
|GOOD TO KNOW: This feature is not a la carte. If a position is required to use Photo Verification, then all employees with this position will be included.|
Check Photo Verification (Web)
The Photo Verification Card can be pinned to the Dashboard or you can pull up the report under Verification & Safety from the Navigation Menu. This feature shows, at a glance, if there are any failed photo verification matches.
To pin the Photo Verification card on the Dashboard, follow these quick steps:
- On the left navigation menu select Dashboard
- Click on the settings gear in the upper right corner of the page
- Scroll down to Photo Verification and select the box to the left
- Click Apply
Now you can view the Photo Verification report by simply clicking on Details in the upper right corner of the dashboard card.
By default, the Photo Verification report is set to Monthly, which can be changed. To change the time frame view:
- Click on the wheel to the left of Monthly
- A new window opens with a drop down box under TIME
- Click on the drop down arrow and select one of the following options: Daily, Past 7 Days, Past 14 Days, Weekly, Monthly or Pay Period
- Click APPLY
Check Photo Verification (iOS & Android)
- Click the hamburger icon (3 horizontal bars) in the top left corner of your app to open the menu
- Select Reports
- Select Photo Verification
This will show the information for a single day: both the PHOTOS TAKEN as well as FAILED MATCHES. You will also be able to view all the verification photos for the day. Simply use the arrow at the top of the screen if you need to navigate to past days.
And that’s it! :)
Chat with us by clicking on the busybusy icon in the bottom right corner!
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 855-287-9287
Article is closed for comments.