Now you can bring together CompanyCam’s powerful photo capabilities with busybusy’s comprehensive time tracking system!
Easily view CompanyCam photos within busybusy and include them in busybusy’s in-depth reports. Plus, you can choose how to sync your new projects, either from busybusy to CompanyCam or CompanyCam to busybusy. Once you integrate you and your crew will be ready to start taking, editing, and uploading photos to the right project immediately!
Before you start
You will need:
- CompanyCam Pro Account
- busybusy Pro Account
- Admin Permissions
- (optional) Daily Project Reports busybusy Upgrade. You must have an active account with both CompanyCam and busybusy in order to integrate the two services. busybusy requires a Pro-level account.
How it Works
Anytime you take or save a photo within CompanyCam, that photo will automatically appear within busybusy’s photo library. The timestamp, geolocation (if enabled), project assignment, and photo taker’s name from CompanyCam photos also appear within busybusy. If you decide to edit a photo within CompanyCam (drawing, adding outlines, text overlays etc.), the photo within busybusy will automatically update to show your photo’s edits. Pretty cool, eh?
With busybusy’s world-class time tracking and CompanyCam’s world-class photos you’ll be able to create incredible Daily Project Reports. This upgrade feature from busybusy automatically pulls in the daily weather, daily project employee hours, daily progress, and now you can incorporate your stunning CompanyCam photos. All tied together in a digitally signed Daily Project Report.
|Psst. Curious about our Daily Project Reports, and want to learn about adding them to your busybusy account? Use this link to schedule a demo with one of our product experts!|
Sort your photos within busybusy making everything fast and easy to find.
You can choose if you want newly created projects to sync from busybusy to CompanyCam or from CompanyCam to busybusy. Saving you the hassle of creating new projects twice!
View your CompanyCam photos within busybusy’s comprehensive project dashboard. Now you can see each project’s photos in addition to the project’s hours, labor costs, schedule, uploaded documents, Daily Project Reports, and equipment statistics.
Scroll to the bottom of this article for a video that can help you integrate your busybusy and CompanyCam accounts.
1. From your busybusy account, click Settings at the bottom of your navigation bar.
2. Click Integrations.
3. Locate CompanyCam from the list of integrations. CompanyCam will either show the text ‘Ready for Setup’ or ‘Disconnected’.
Note: If your screen shows ‘Ready for Setup’, Click Ready for Setup and proceed to Step 4.
If your screen says ‘Disconnected’, use the steps below to connect.
Click on CompanyCam.
Click Get Started.
Enter your CompanyCam username and password. And click Sign In.
4. Click Finish Setup.
5. By Default the Enable Photo Syncing box is checked. You can choose to disable photo syncing if you want. Note: After the integration is complete you’ll be able to access and change this setting as needed.
6. Determine if you want to import existing photos from CompanyCam to busybusy and make your election for your preferred time range import.
7. Choose the direction you’d like your new projects to sync. This will allow you to create a new project in one system and have it automatically sync to the other.
|Note: If, in the future, you decide you want to change the direction of your project syncing you’ll need to disconnect your CompanyCam integration and reconnect it. Please see our Change Project Sync Direction article in our Help Center for more information on how to do this.|
8. Match or Create New Projects with a One-Time Project Import. Depending on your selection above (in Step 7), you can perform a one-time project import from busybusy to CompanyCam or from CompanyCam to busybusy. We will attempt to match existing projects; otherwise, a new project will be created.
|Note: After the initial import, new projects should always be created in the app you designated in Step 7, otherwise new projects will not sync.|
9. Double-check that everything looks good and click Import.
10. Congratulations! 🎉You have successfully integrated your CompanyCam account with busybusy. Click the back arrow in the corner of this screen to return to your busybusy dashboard.
Video to Follow Along
Your CompanyCam photos can be found in busybusy’s Photos and your newly imported projects can be found in busybusy’s Projects.
|Note: It can take up to 10 minutes for new projects to appear in CompanyCam after being created in busybusy.|
Chat with us by clicking on the busybusy icon in the bottom right corner!
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 855-287-9287