Welcome to a new dimension of beginning your workday with daily sign-in questions. As you kick off the day, these questions can help give more context to employees and admins alike. Review and resolve your employee’s sign in questions by following the steps in the article below, so there are no more surprises or question marks when it comes to starting out the day!
Please make sure you are logged into the correct busybusy account. In order to process flagged sign-in questions, you'll need to be an admin or have admin level permissions. You can learn more about our positions and permissions HERE.
1. From the Left Navigation menu select Verification & Safety> Daily Sign-In.
2. OPTIONAL: Use the Filter option on the right side of your screen to filter by an Employee, Employee Group, Position, Issue Status, or Signature Status.
3. Use the Issue Status drop-down to filter for Flagged responses. Once your filters are selected, click the blue “Apply” button at the bottom.
4. Select the red flagged answer to start processing the flagged sign-in answer.
5. Once open, select Mark As Processed in the box of the sign-in question.
6. In the text box provided, please write an explanation as to how the flagged answer was resolved and press Save when you are done.
7. After the explanation is submitted, the flagged response will show Processed and the red flag will turn grey (meaning the sign in question has been looked at and processed with an explanation).
|If you ever need to go back and look at previous flagged questions- you can do so by simply clicking on the grey flagged sign-in question and the processed explanation. Employees' question/response answers will appear for you to review.|
|For records keeping purposes, busybusy does not change the employee's answer, even if the issue has been processed. It will only show the issue was ‘processed’ and have the flagged question now in grey.|
Chat with us by clicking on the busybusy icon in the bottom right corner!
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 855-287-9287