Do you use the same type of Daily Project Report each day, or several of the same? Did you know you can streamline the process by creating Daily Project Report templates? This can save you time, which we all know is a hot commodity these days! In this article, you will find the steps to create the Daily Project Report templates from the web and mobile app. You will also find a few reasons why some clients create these templates!
Steps to create a Daily Project Report Template from the web app
Step One: Get started
- From the left navigation menu select Daily Project Reports
- Select Manage Types in the upper right corner
Step Two: Create a new report type
- Click +Create
- Give your report-type template a title
- Select the position you want this template available to
- Choose which report sections you want to be enabled by clicking the toggle on/off
Steps to create a Daily Project Report Template from the mobile app
Step One: Get started
- Using the mobile navigation menu tap Reports
- Tap Daily Project Reports
- Tap the 3 dot stack in the upper right corner
- Tap Manage Report Types
Step Two: Create a new Report Type
- Tap the + button
- Give your new report type a title
- Select which position you want to have access to this report type
- Choose which report sections you want active (on/off)
Some Use Cases
- Daily Reports- If you need reports with specific information filled out daily, you can make a template that only shows the details you’re looking for. This template can include things like the weather as well as Progress, Employee, Cost Code, and Equipment summaries. You can also include photos and checklists. If you don’t need to see all of those sections, you don’t have to include them! If you need a section we don’t have by default, you can add your own! This is particularly helpful for supervisors who do daily updates.
- Safety Meetings- You can create a template with sections that allow you to add a summary of what the meeting was about, list any topics that were discussed, then have employees sign off on the Daily Project Report.
- Checklists- If you have mechanics or technicians that need to fill out a checklist before they start on a job site, you can create a template focused purely on that checklist and any pre-work pictures they upload. You could also have an end-of-day checklist report for those employees to make sure they shut everything down properly.
|The Daily Project Report templates can be as varied and unique as you and your company are, so take some time to experiment with templates and see what you come up with!
Chat with us by clicking on the busybusy icon in the bottom right corner!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 855-287-9287