Need to set your pay period cycle or notice your actual pay period cycle doesn't match your pay periods in your busybusy account? You can easily accomplish either by following the steps below. This action can only be taken while using the web version of busybusy.
- From the Dashboard (on the left navigation menu), under MISC, select Settings
- Select Pay Period & Overtime on the left
- Click anywhere in the box title PAY PERIOD
- Select the correct Pay Period Length (Weekly, Biweekly, Semimonthly, or Monthly)
- Select the day each pay period begins
- Select date of next pay period - this is the date this change will become effective
- Select Update
|Due to the complexity of different time zones around the world, our system needs 4 days from the day you are making this change to take effect. You cannot make this new change take effect on any day in the past to correct a pay period. In most cases, you will have to select your next pay period.
Additionally, our system will not allow scheduled changes to be deleted within 48 hours of the desired change implementation date.
By default, Admins are the only ones that have access to Company Settings. Custom permission levels can be set as a Pro Feature.
Chat with us by clicking on the busybusy icon in the bottom right corner!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 855-287-9287