Did your busybusy day get away from you and you forgot to clock out? No need to worry, it happens! busybusy has several ways to get you clocked out!
Clocking in and out is what busybusy was built for. If you’ve been given access to the app by your admin, clocking in and out is a given, as long as you remember to do it in real-time. But being able to clock out at a time different from the current time is a permission given to you by an administrator.
Mobile App (iOS & Android)
- You can get to the Dashboard from anywhere in the mobile app by clicking on the three horizontal lines (we call it a “hamburger icon”) and choosing Dashboard
- From the Dashboard select the three dots at the top right
- From the drop down menu select Clock Out At (if clock out at isn’t an option you see on the screen, then you’ll need to reach out to your supervisor or administrator)
- Scroll to choose the time you meant to clock out
- Select Done in the top right corner
From the Web
- From the left navigation menu select My Status
- Select the three dots in the top right corner next to the Clock Out button
- select Clock Out At
- Enter the correct clock out time and select Save
Note: If the Clock Out At option does not appear you may not have permission. Please reach out to your employer or supervisor to edit your time entry. If this is the case, we do suggest you Clock Out, even though the time is incorrect, so that the time entry is completed, allowing you to Clock In the next day, and letting your admin or supervisor edit the time.
Tip: If you do have permission to edit your time, this is also a great way to edit things like your project, subproject or description after your time entry is complete.
Chat with us: click on the blue icon ---->
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 855-287-9287