When adding new employees to busybusy, it's always a good idea to make sure they're required to allow busybusy to access the location services on their phone. Choosing Required as the GPS setting in an employee's profile will restrict that employee from clocking in unless they have allowed busybusy to access their location services (aka GPS) on their phone. This ensures that the GPS data an admin or supervisor is hoping to be able to view is available. However, that setting isn't always set correctly from the beginning. Here's how to fix it.
From the Web:
- From the Left Navigation Menu, select Management Lists
- Select Employees
- Select the employee that you need to edit to open their profile
- Under MOBILE on the right side you can adjust the GPS requirement to Required, Not Required or Off. Required is going to have the desired result of making sure the employee is allowing busybusy access to their Location Services.
- To enable this restriction, select Required.
From an Android or iOS Device:
- From your Main Menu, select Employees
- Select an employee
- Select the Gear/Settings icon on the top right of the screen
- Select GPS Location and change to Required
- Select Save/Done
Chat with us: click on the blue icon ---->
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 855-287-9287