In a world where efficiency and speed are money in the bank, our integration with QuickBooks Desktop is a show stopper! This article will walk you through how to add Jobs into QuickBooks that will then appear as Projects in busybusy. Happy syncing!!!
|In order to add a new project to busybusy with QuickBooks, you’ll need to ensure you’ve linked your busybusy account to QuickBooks first. Follow our step-by-step guide.
Add a new project to busybusy using QuickBooks.
1. When you are in the Customer Information section of QuickBooks right click on the left-hand column under Name.
2. Click New Customer
3. Fill out the customer’s information and then click the pencil to edit (Middle bottom of the pop up).
4. Then click Copy next to the edit pencil icon.
5. This box will appear, click OK.
6. Verify that all the information is correct and click OK.
7. You will now see your customer John Smith and you can add a job by right-clicking his name. Select Add Job to create a new job.
8. You can add subprojects to the main job - click on the main job and then select Add Job. You can even add subprojects to a subproject.
|Verify that the information you are inputting is the same as what you have in the busybusy Time Tracking app, otherwise the information won’t be able to connect between the two.
Chat with us by clicking on the busybusy icon in the bottom right corner!
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 855-287-9287