Time to get that payroll processed!!!
Step One: Review pay period data in busybusy
- From the left navigation menu select Timesheets >> Summary
Using the < > in the top left corner, navigate to the correct pay period
- Review your employees' time cards before beginning your payroll process in QuickBooks
- You can view a specific employee's time by clicking on their name and scrolling through their time cards
- Once you have confirmed that everything is correct, go to your QuickBooks.
- If edits need to be made, check out our article here for more information
1. In the top left-hand corner, click File and then select Update Web Services
2. Select the check box for busybusy and click Update Selected
|It's important to force an update before processing each payroll, even if you have auto-run turned on. This ensures that any changes made in busybusy are sent to QuickBooks, and everything is correct.|
3. Select Employees at the top and then click Payroll Center
4. Under Create Paychecks double click the date that is highlighted in green to begin the payroll process
5. Select the employees you would like to run payroll for
6. Then click Continue
7. Your employees' wage and taxes will appear. Click Create Paychecks to finish processing payroll
Chat with us by clicking on the busybusy icon in the bottom right corner!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 855-287-9287