Easily manage your employees' break hours using the Break Hours Report. The report allows you to view breaks taken, add a break for one or more employees and edit current time entries.
Get to the Break Hours Report (Android & iOS)
From the busybusy app click on the three lines in the top left.
- Click on Reports.
Select Break Hours.
Use the left or right arrows at the top to go between days.
Select any employee's name to view their time entry and make additional changes to the entry by clicking on the pencil icon.
Add a Break (Android & iOS)
In the Break Hours Report click on the plus sign in the top right.
- Choose Select All in the bottom right or select individual employees by clicking on their name.
- Click on Next in the top right corner.
- Choose a Start and End time.
- Click on Done in the top right corner.
|Note: If your company uses the Break Policy Sign-Off question, you will see this, "Did you follow break policy?" under each employee's name. If you click on that question, you will be taken to the screen that will allow you to Complete Daily Sign-Off for that employee.|
Get to the Break Hours Report (Web)
- From the left navigation menu select More and Break Hours.
- View what you want by using the filter system on the far right and clicking Apply.
- Adjust a time entry by clicking on an employee's name and selecting a specific entry.
Add a Break (Web)
In the Break Hours Report, for multiple employees, check the boxes next to the employee's names. Click on the plus icon at the top in the gray bar. Add the details and click on Save.
For one employee click on the three dots next to the employee's name. Select Create Break. Add the details and click Save.
Chat with us by clicking on the busybusy icon in the bottom right corner!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 855-287-9287
Please sign in to leave a comment.