Within each project you create in busybusy, you have five reports available on the web. These reports show labor budget information, hours employee's have worked on a project, hours and costs associated with subprojects, time entries and daily progress made on a project.
|Note: These reports are permission based. Check with your administrator to see if you have access to these reports. Lastly, if you are using the free version of busybusy you'll only have access to the Project Time Sheet Report.|
Getting to the reports
- Inside busybusy from the web go to the left navigation menu and select Projects.
- Select any project.
- On the far right scroll down and click on Legacy Reports.
- All the reports will show with a description under each title.
Budget Vs. Actual Report
- This report allows you to compare your budgeted hours and labor cost vs what you and your team are actually doing. It shows you the labor hours and labor cost you have budgeted, how much you have spent (hours and $) and shows how much you have remaining. It's a great report that quickly shows you if your are on budget for a project or if you need to make adjustments.
- In this report you can see the breakdown of who worked on this project and when, the total hours each employee added to the project and the total cost for each employee. You have two viewing modes for this report: the bar chart and pie chart. You can click on the names of each employee to view the actual time entries and edit them as needed.
- With this report you are able to view all subprojects associated to the project. You will see a breakdown of the hours that have been put into each subproject and the amount of money that you have paid out in labor. You can select a custom date range in the top right. Click on the name of each subproject to view or edit all the employees' time entries. This report can be viewed is a bar or pie chart.
Project Time Sheet Report
- This reports generates each of your employees' time entries for the project. Edit the date range on the top left. Click on a blue date to make an edit. Export or print the report from the top right.
- A list of daily progress reports will show. To learn more about Daily Project Reports and how to create them click here.
Chat with us by clicking on the busybusy icon in the bottom right corner!
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 855-287-9287