Signing your time card on the web version of busybusy has never been easier! We'll show you how...
- From the Left Navigation Menu select My Status
- If your most recent time card needs to be signed, you'll see a blue banner at the top of the page. Click on Review & Sign.
- After verifying that your time card information is correct, and you are ready to approve it, click the Click here to sign link at the bottom of the page.
- A box will pop up allowing you to sign either from a touch screen or with your mouse. Don't forget to click on Submit.
- If you need to see or sign time cards from a previous pay period, use the < > buttons in the top right corner to navigate to a different pay period.
- From this page, you can see your time entries by the day, and if you want to see more detail, click on the day, and you can drill down into the details
*Time cards are available to sign AFTER the end of your pay period. So if the pay period ends on Sunday, the time card will be available to review and sign on Monday.
*Adding time entries (versus clocking in and out) is only available to users who have permission to "edit time". These permissions are determined by the management or administrators of your company. Click here to learn more.
Chat with us by clicking on the busybusy icon in the bottom right corner!
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 855-287-9287