There are times when a project, cost code, or another data attribute may not correctly show in Kiosk Mode. This is typically due to a sync issue and can be easily resolved using the steps below.
- Exit Kiosk Mode
- Select gear in the top right and enter the pin being used for Kiosk Mode, select Exit Kiosk.
- Once you see the Launch Kiosk screen, select the three lines up in the top left corner.
- Select Settings in the lower left-hand corner.
- Select Debug Tools.
- Select Clear Database and confirm.
This will log you out of the busybusy app and clear out any issues that may be causing those sync problems.
From here, let's go to the app store on the device and search for busybusy. Let's see if there are any updates available for busybusy. If there are, please update and then continue. If there are no updates available, continue on to the next steps.
6. Log back into the busybusy app using the credentials normally used.
7. Once the clock in screen is displayed, allow for the Syncing bar at the bottom of the screen to completely go away.
8. Once that sync bar has gone away, navigate to the top left corner and select the three lines.
9. Select Projects and wait for the spinning icon at the top of the screen to disappear. (This can take some time depending on how many projects you have and the speed of your network connection.)
10. Once the projects have fully loaded, verify that all of your projects are showing in the list of projects.
11. If all projects are showing, then launch Kiosk mode and configure as needed.
12. Once Kiosk mode is loaded, perform a test clock in and verify that all projects are showing in the project list.
Chat with us by clicking on the busybusy icon in the bottom right corner!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 855-287-9287