Your boss wants you to take photos in busybusy, but how the heck do you do that? Don’t sweat it, in this article we will go over how to take photos in busybusy, how to add notes to those photos, how to make sure they are attached to the right project and where to find the photos and notes you have taken. All you need is your mobile device and the busybusy app!
Take New Photos and Add Notes (iOS & Android)
In the top right corner of the busybusy Dashboard, tap the camera icon.
- If it pulls up the photos on your phone but you need to take a new picture, simply tap the camera icon again.
- Point the camera at what you want to take a picture of and tap the gray circle at the bottom middle of the phone screen.
- After taking the picture, you can add notes to your photo in the Note section.
- You can also add the Project the photo is from. Tap on the Project section and select the project from the drop down menu.
- Make sure to tap Done in the top right of your phone screen before closing your busybusy app.
You can take multiple photos and upload them at the same time by tapping on the blank camera icon next to the first photo that you took.
Get to Your Photos and Notes (iOS & Android)
- From your busybusy Dashboard, tap on the three horizontal lines (we call it a “hamburger icon”) in the top left of your phone screen.
- Tap on Photos & Notes.
Here you can see all of the photos that you have uploaded to busybusy.
|You can take and add photos from here as well. Tap on the + in the top right of the phone screen.
Chat with us by clicking on the busybusy icon in the bottom right corner!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 855-287-9287