If you are experiencing difficulty connecting QuickBooks Desktop to busybusy, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue yourself.
Being integrated with QuickBooks Desktop means you are familiar with the Web Connector. A common issue that will break your connection is an invalid password. Error messages can cause a stand still when trying to run payroll, but don’t worry because we’re here to help!
Entering an invalid password will break your connection to busybusy. You’ll get the error message “Invalid Password for Username” when you enter the wrong busybusy password in your Web Connector or if you have changed your password in busybusy. The first thing to do is try and enter the correct password in your Web Connector.
If you are still experiencing issues follow the steps below:
Step 1: With QuickBooks open, open the connector and remove the busybusy application.
- To do this go to File >> Update Web Services >> Remove busybusy or
- File >> App Management >> Update Web Services >> Remove busybusy
Step 2: Go to Edit >> Preferences >> Integrated Applications >> Company Preferences and remove the busybusy application.
Step 3: Restart your computer.
Step 4: Go to busybusy and disconnect the integration with QuickBooks.
- To do this go to busybusy >> Settings >> Integrations >> select QuickBooks >> Disconnect from QuickBooks
Step 5: Refresh the page.
Step 6: Connect QuickBooks in busybusy.
- Go back to busybusy >> Settings >> Integrations >> Connect to QuickBooks
Step 7: Download a new busybusy.qwc file.
- To do this go back to busybusy >> Settings >> Integrations >> Connect to Quickbooks >> and skip to step 3 “Download busybusy.qwc”
Step 8: Open Quickbooks and the Web Connector.
Step 9: Add the new busybusy.qwc file.
- In the Web Connector select Add Application >> Go to your Downloads >> Select the most recent busybusy.qwc file >> Open
- Click Yes for the next window that pops up
- Click Okay for the Authorization Certificate
Step 10: Enter in the correct password for busybusy and run the Web Connector.
|If you have completed the steps above and still cannot fix the issue, please utilize the busybusy support channel so we can connect you with an Integration Specialist!|
Chat with us by clicking on the busybusy icon in the bottom right corner!
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 855-287-9287
Article is closed for comments.