When it comes to managing your projects (aka jobs or worksites), busybusy has made it easy! This article will walk you through project creating, editing, archiving, and more.
View Management Lists - Projects
- From the Left Navigation Menu select Management Lists.
- Click Projects.
Inside Manage Projects
- View all your projects by staying on the List view from the top left.
- See any projects currently clocked into by choosing the Map view from the top left. Click on the blue dot and the project name will appear as well as any subprojects. Click on Manage to edit a project or View to see the Project Profile. Click Address to connect to Google Maps.
- In the List view search all your projects using the search bar on the top. You can search by name, project number, or customer name.
- To add or remove columns click the three vertical lines icon on the top right. Check the boxes next to the column you want to see and click Apply at the bottom when finished.
- To adjust the table row height click the three horizontal lines icon on the top right. Click Submit when finished.
- To print the list of all of your projects click the printer icon on the top right.
- Click on the three vertical dots on the top right and you’ll have the option to Import Projects, Export Projects, Edit Using Spreadsheet, or Manage Project Groups.
- In the filter on the far right you can narrow down your list by choosing Active or Archived or by choosing a Project Group then Apply.
- The filter can be expanded or hidden by selecting the three horizontal lines in the top far right corner.
Create a Project
- Inside Management Lists - Projects click on Create in the top left.
- Go to this article for thorough instructions on filling out the project information.
Edit a Project
- In Management Lists - Projects select any of your projects listed. This will pull up the project profile and you can make adjustments by clicking on the area box you are hovering over. Click Update when finished to save your changes.
- To edit a subproject click on the name of the main project then the subproject name on the far left. The subproject name should highlight in blue and you should stay in the Details section. Click any area in there to edit. Click Update when finished to save your changes.
Archive/Unarchive a Project
- Go to this article for thorough instructions on how to archive or unarchive a project.
Manage a Project Group
- In Management Lists - Projects click on the three vertical dots on the top right.
- Select Manage Project Groups.
- Create a project group by clicking Create on the top left.
- Edit an existing project group by selecting any group. Click Update when finished.
- Delete a project group by clicking the trash can next to the name of the group.
- Use the filter on the far right to find a specific group faster.
Chat with us by clicking on the busybusy icon in the bottom right corner!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 855-287-9287