When an employee is added to busybusy, a one-time auto-generated text message will be sent to the phone number that was entered into their profile. If the text failed to go through to the employee or the link expired, your employee can still download and log into the app. You can assist them by providing the following instructions:
Step One: Download busybusy
- Go to either the App Store (for iPhones) or the Play Store (for Android) on the mobile device
- Search for the busybusy app and download the app
Step Two: Provide the employee with the existing login credentials
- Have them log in with the username & password that was created when they were added to busybusy.
- The username can be found in their employee profile by going to Management Lists >> Employees
- If their password has been updated since the temporary password was set, you may need to reset their password. See our article on resetting passwords here Forgot Username or Password (Web, iOS, or Android)
|If an employee gets a new phone and/or phone number, the invite can’t be sent out again.|
Chat with us by clicking on the busybusy icon in the bottom right corner!
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 855-287-9287
Please sign in to leave a comment.